Welcome to our Blog!

Our boat, version 2011


(Header picture taken at Norris Lake, TN July 2011)

Friday, November 28, 2008

Turkey Day!










We had a great Thanksgiving yesterday--here are some pictures from the day. Brian cooked the turkey in the smoker and it turned out beautifully! I think he was a bit nervous that I didn't have any contingency plans (ie. a backup turkey in the oven!) but it couldn't have turned out better. And luckily I didn't burn the house down when I lit the sweet potato casserole on fire trying to broil the marshmallow topping....I guess it should have occurred to me that using the broiler in our double oven is not a good idea when you have a large casserole that almost touches the top of the oven....oops! Anyway, we had a great time and the weather even cooperated enough for Chloe to show off her new moves on her bicycle...no one can ride a bike in a dress quite like she can!

No comments: